NEW BRUNSWICK – Peter Pisar, the Middlesex County Republican candidate for sheriff, was the recent guest at the monthly meeting of Young People in Recovery – New Brunswick Chapter. Pisar discussed a variety of initiatives that are aimed at helping battle drug addiction and provide support for county residents who are in recovery and seeking to change their lives.
- Senator Joe Manchin discusses YPR and #recoveryready communities at this years Public Policy Partnership Forum.
- YPR’s VP of Programs, Hugh Guill, laying out our foundations for #recoveryready communities
- Defining Recovery Today – Bryn Gallagher
- YPR Leaders in Maine Recognized
- Trump Administration Awards Grants to States to Combat Substance Use Disorder