The newly established Scranton Chapter of Young People in Recovery will host “Recovery is H.O.P.E.” in support of individuals in recovery for drug and/or alcohol abuse on Monday, Sept. 19 at 6 p.m. at the Keyser Valley Community Center (101 N. Keyser Ave., Scranton).
- YPR’s Molly Smith and Justin Luke Riley sharing the importance of community-wide involvement in creating a recovery-ready future!
- President Trump: Opioid Crisis a Public Health Emergency
- Senator Joe Manchin discusses YPR and #recoveryready communities at this years Public Policy Partnership Forum.
- YPR’s VP of Programs, Hugh Guill, laying out our foundations for #recoveryready communities
- Defining Recovery Today – Bryn Gallagher