SCRANTON — The Scranton Chapter of Young People in Recovery (YPR) will host an event titled “Recovery is H.O.P.E.,” in support of individuals in recovery for drug and/or alcohol abuse, at 6 p.m. Monday, Sept. 19 at the Keyser Valley Community Center, 101 N. Keyser Ave.
- Senator Joe Manchin discusses YPR and #recoveryready communities at this years Public Policy Partnership Forum.
- YPR’s VP of Programs, Hugh Guill, laying out our foundations for #recoveryready communities
- Defining Recovery Today – Bryn Gallagher
- YPR Leaders in Maine Recognized
- Trump Administration Awards Grants to States to Combat Substance Use Disorder