SCRANTON — The Scranton Chapter of Young People in Recovery (YPR) will host an event titled “Recovery is H.O.P.E.,” in support of individuals in recovery for drug and/or alcohol abuse, at 6 p.m. Monday, Sept. 19 at the Keyser Valley Community Center, 101 N. Keyser Ave.
- Staff Spotlight: Molly Smith
- Breaking: Opioid Crisis Response Act Introduced!
- Alert from the Capital: Why the Opioid Crisis Response Act of 2018 Matters
- What You Need to Know About President Trump’s Opioid Initiative
- President Trump’s Initiative to Stop Opioid Abuse and Reduce Drug Supply and Demand